In this growing technology, it is not possible that you have not heard about Bluestacks. As you all know it is an Android Emulator which helps to run Android Apps on PC. So, here I’m back with another Article on How to Root Bluestacks?
Nowadays, Smartphone has become a must have device for every user but still, if you don’t have Smartphone, you can go with Bluestacks Android Emulator as it will help you to run any of your favorite App on PC.
Bluestacks is one of my favorite Android Emulator as it has regular updates and it is oldest but the most known Android Emulator.
After the new update of Bluestacks, it has become very fast and handy for every user and they have included many features in the newly launched Bluestacks.
You can easily run your favorite Apps on this Emulator and Play Games at High FPS. But, what if you want to Run Apps like Greenify, Lucky Patcher, etc. These are the Apps which runs on Rooted Device. So, you need to root your Bluestacks Emulator to run these Apps.
Most of the people think rooting is a very hard process which takes a lot of time, but let me tell you that it is the easiest process ever and it is a one click process.
Rooting Bluestacks is not a lengthy process, in fact, it is the easiest process ever. There are many methods available on the Internet but here I’m going to show the easiest, fastest and one click root method to root your Bluestacks Emulator.
But, before we begin further, let’s see the Features of Blustacks.
Features Of Bluestacks:
- High-Speed Performance
- Regular Updates
- It can be rooted easily in one click
- Play Games at High FPS
- Run any of your favorite App on PC
- Enjoy Games & Apps at large Screen
These were some of the features of Bluestacks. So now, let’s proceed further and check out How to Root Bluestacks?
How To Root Bluestacks?
Follow These simple Steps and you will be able to Root Bluestacks:
- Firstly, Download Bluestacks from their Official Site or download it by clicking here.
- Once you have downloaded, Install it.
- Now your Bluestacks has been successfully installed.
- To Root Bluestacks, Download One Click Root App. I will recommend you to go with Kingroot. You can download it from their Official Site or use download it by clicking here.
- Once Kingroot has been downloaded, Double Click & Install it via Bluestacks Handler.
- Now Open Kingroot from Bluestacks Emulator.
- After opening the Kingroot for the first time, it will display this message: root status error: Fix
- Now Just Click on the Android Logo & it will start the Rooting Process.
- It will take few minutes to Complete Rooting Process.
- Once Rooting Process has been completed, Just Download Bluestacks Tweaker App.
- Now Open Bluestacks Tweaker & Click on “Restart BS”.
- Done! Bluestacks Has Been Rooted Successfully.
To Confirm that Rooting has been successfully done, you can install Root Checker App from Play Store and use it to Check the Root Status of Bluestacks.
So these was the easiest, fastest and one click root method to Root Bluestacks in Just one Click. Hope you like this Article on Rooting Bluestacks. Comment below if you have any questions.